(coed, entering grades 6-8 in the Fall of 2023)
This camp is exclusively offered to current Cranbrook Schools students
What to bring:
- Dynamic Warmup
- Fundamental Movement Patterns
- Speed Testing with electric timing system used by NFL combine
- Running mechanics
- Acceleration, deceleration, change of direction
- Top end speed (max velocity)
- Breathing patterns and techniques
- Jumping and landing mechanics
- Jump rope technique
- Recovery methods
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Stretching
- Water bottle
- Cleats and tennis shoes
At a minimum, Cranbrook’s COVID-related protocols will comply with applicable State of Michigan mandates and align with Oakland Country Health Division and the American Camp Association. Proof of vaccination or initial testing will be required. Additional testing for unvaccinated campers will be required if attending non-consecutive sessions. Indoor mask-wearing will be determined closer to camp.
Tuition and Fees
Questions? Contact Special and Summer Programs at email@example.com, (248) 645-3674, or use our Contact Us form.
- Cancellation Fee: $50 per week prior to 21 days of session start date. No refund within 21 days.
- Rush Enrollment Fee: $10 per session within 21 days of session start date
- Late Payment Fee: 10% of balance 21 days prior to session start date
- Options Available: